WhatsApp is one of the most widely used instant messaging services in the world. Various users may want
Companies such as OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, and Realme, among others, allow users to set up dual apps or parallel apps, or twin apps. The feature is branded differently by different OEMs for what is essentially a feature that allows users to have two separate versions of the same app.
If you have a Samsung device, you can go to Settings > Advanced Features > Dual Messenger. OnePlus users can go to Settings > Utilities > Parallel Apps.
If you have a Xiaomi phone running MIUI, you can go to Settings > Apps > Dual Apps. Finally, Realme users can go to Settings > App Management > App Cloner. Vivo users can open Settings app > Apps & notifications > App Clone. Oppo smartphone users can tap Settings > App Clone.
How to use double whatsapp
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Look for dual apps, app clone, app twin, parallel apps or the designated name of the feature depending on the brand.
3. You will see a toggle against WhatsApp app, enable it.
4. Return to the home screen.
5. You should be able to see a second WhatsApp icon with some sort of marking on it.
6. You can then open the app and configure it to use a second WhatsApp account on your device.
To note: If your device does not have this feature, you can download the parallel applications